These Are The Must-See Instructions To Get The Most From Your New Dog Harness. Walk Your Dog With Love is the easiest harness in the world to adjust and put on. This short video shows you how to do it. (Looking for sizing info? Click Here. For Seat Belt instructions Click Here. For the Walking Belt Click Here.)
Below are written directions with diagrams.
- Please note the "Scooch & Set" for proper fit. This is very important.
- Once you find where you like the slidy side, "Set" it as described in the video. Now your harness is custom-tailored for your dog.
- We want it "right" not "tight". Right means snug, 2-4 fingers can fit under the harness at the shoulder (where the reflective material is). See this on the video.
- Because the harness pulls from one side, it 'bows' and 'gaps', and it doesn't look even. This is normal, and how it is meant to look.
- The 'gap', when the harness 'bows' out, is part of the design. Don't tighten the harness because of it. The material, and your dog, are flexible; it isn't supposed to fit like skin-tight spandex.
- You also might need to adjust it a few times to get it "just right".
Prefer to print these instructions? Please click here! Instructions will open in a new tab.
IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE IT LOOKS ON TEDDY, BELOW
NOW CLIP ON THE LEASH AND AWAY YOU GO!