- Length and Width
- Product Reviews
Be seen in high visibility Neon colors or look sharp in luxurious Jewel Tones. Softer, thicker, heavier and more robust Satin-Finish Nylon.
At the heart of the leash is our USA made 3800 pound test nylon. It’s incredibly strong, yet lightweight. With a smooth satin finish it’s comfy for your human hands. Nylon also doesn’t absorb water like cotton or cotton mixed leashes, so it doesn’t weaken, rot or smell.
Our leashes are over-engineered for strength - made with 20 stitches/inch, where other companies use 8-12 stitches/inch. Because leashes take the brunt of the pulling, they are also Double Box X stitched (versus a single line of stitching) on both the snapbolt and handle ends. This also makes them extremely durable.
Our handles are also bigger than most handles, so it’s easy to get your hand into it – fast. And with gloves on.
- Choose a ¾ inch wide (19mm) for lighter/smaller dogs or a 1 inch wide for bigger dogs (25mm).
- Now you can have a leash for all the different kinds of walking and training you do.
Our NorthEastern handle: is slightly larger, making it easier to get your hand into the leash and to accommodate those gloves and mittens that we know a lot of our customers wear at some point in the year!
MADE IN USA: All of our products are proudly made in the USA with the highest quality, American sourced materials
About it's construction:
- All Walk Your Dog With Love leashes all have strong and durable nickel plated snap bolts. When using a front leading harness it is not recommended to use a leash with a disproportionately bulky snap bolt; Walk Your Dog With Love leashes are built with that in mind, using snap bolts with a proportionate weight distribution.
- Like all Walk Your Dog With Love products, they are sewn with industrial strength three-ply Tex 70 nylon thread and have dual "Boxed X" stitching for added strength
- All our leashes have a swiveling, weather resistant nickel-plated snap bolt clip for secure closing.
Decisions, decisions! Chose the right combination for your dog's size and your walking needs …
Choose your width:
- 3/4 inch webbing for lighter/smaller dogs
- 1 inch webbing for heavier/bigger dogs
Choose your length:
- The 3 Foot Shorty is great for training and walking in more congested areas
- The 6 Foot Traditional is your traditional walking length