- Length and Width
- Product Reviews
Be seen in high visibility Neon colors or look sharp in luxurious Jewel Tones. Softer, thicker, heavier and more robust Satin-Finish Nylon.
- Get either a three foot Sweet Shorty (.91 meters) or a six foot Traditional (1.83 meters).
- Choose a ¾ inch wide (19mm) for lighter/smaller dogs or a 1 inch wide for bigger dogs (25mm).
- Now you can have a leash for all the different kinds of walking and training you do.
Our NorthEastern handle: is slightly larger, making it easier to get your hand into the leash and to accommodate those gloves and mittens that we know a lot of our customers wear at some point in the year!
About it's construction:
- All Walk Your Dog With Love leashes all have strong and durable nickel plated snap bolts. When using a front leading harness it is not recommended to use a leash with a disproportionately bulky snap bolt; Walk Your Dog With Love leashes are built with that in mind, using snap bolts with a proportionate weight distribution.
- Like all Walk Your Dog With Love products, they are sewn with industrial strength three-ply Tex 70 nylon thread and have dual "Boxed X" stitching for added strength
- All our leashes have a swiveling, weather resistant nickel-plated snap bolt clip for secure closing.
Decisions, decisions! Chose the right combination for your dog's size and your walking needs …
Choose your width:
- 3/4 inch webbing for lighter/smaller dogs
- 1 inch webbing for heavier/bigger dogs
Choose your length:
- The 3 Foot Shorty is great for training and walking in more congested areas
- The 6 Foot Traditional is your traditional walking length