Guarantee issue? Our 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed means that if any Walk Your Dog With Love product has a manufacturer's defect, we will replace it.
Manufacture's Defects are caused by the things we control during the manufacturing process like stitching points that are loose or undone, hardware on a brand new item that is missing/has been put on wrong or that that doesn't operate. Most everything else (rips, nips, cuts, cracks, tears, frays, fails, etc.) are covered either under
- Chew Relief Our most basic material is 1200 lb. test, it doesn't rip, tear, fray or break unless a dog's teeth are involved. The same can be said for most cracked or broken hardware
- Dog/Human damaged Dog and humans can also cause other issues - like when a dog scratches at the material, or a buckle is stepped on by a human, or it gets cracked by a closing car door, etc.
If you think you have a manufacturer's defect please email us a picture or two of the issue (the simplest, fastest and least expensive thing to do) so we can determine if it is a manufacturer's defect or not. If it is, we will happily replace your harness or other dog gear so you can continue to Walk Your Dog With Love.
In your email please include ALL this information:
- Two clear photos of the damage: 1 close up, 1 close up from a different angle
- 1 clear photo of the entire item
- 1 clear photo of the label
- your name, full shipping address, and telephone number
- email address
- the weight of your dog
- the age of your dog
- what is the item, and its size and color (harnesses have a label with the size on it)
- describe the issue as best you can, and how it happened - if you know
- where you got the item (on our website, an online stores, at a brick& mortar store, from your trainer/vet, at a show...)
Click here to email us from our contact page