I NEED TO GET THE RIGHT SIZE OR COLOR!
Right size replacement instructions for harnesses are below. For right color, or right size leashes, collars, or seat belts Click Here
BEFORE RETURNING YOUR HARNESS FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE, PLEASE SEE THE ADJUSTMENT AND RIGHT SIZE INFO BELOW:
Has it been fitted correctly?
Please take a moment to make sure the harness is a) adjusted correctly and b) put on your doggie correctly. Please watch the video below . . . even if you have seen it before.
- Please note the "Scooch & Set" for proper fit. This is very important.
- Once you find where you like the slidy side, "set" it as described in the video. Now your harness is custom-tailored for your dog.
- We want it "right" not "tight". Right means snug, 2-4 fingers can fit under the harness at the shoulder (where the reflective material is). See this on the video.
- Because the harness pulls from one side, it 'bows' and 'gaps', and it doesn't look even. This is normal, and how it is meant to look.
- The 'gap', when the harness 'bows' out, is part of the design. Don't tighten the harness because of it. The material, and your dog, are flexible; it isn't supposed to fit like skin-tight spandex.
- You also might need to adjust it a few times to get it "just right".
Is the harness the right size?
To totally make sure you get the right size, see the chart here with girth measurements. Girth is the measurement that goes over your dog's shoulders, right behind the front legs, and back up again. Please measure with your dog standing. Measure it as if it was the harness - not too tight, not too loose. If the measurement is at the very top of one size, then go up to the next size.
IF YOU NEED TO REPLACE YOUR DOG HARNESS FOR THE CORRECT SIZE
Please mail it to:
Walk Your Dog With Love
PO BOX 1484
Lanesboro, MA 01237
PLEASE INCLUDE THIS INFORMATION INSIDE
THE PACKAGE please include - clearly written - your name, address, contact information, email address and for correct sizing, please make sure to tell us the size you want and how much your dog weighs and its age.
TO GET YOUR HARNESS FASTER,
you can order it from the site, and then send the first harness back for a refund at your convenience. If you chose this option, for your refund please send your harness to the above address and please make sure you tell that you want a refund
and where you made the purchase, and that you already ordered the right size. Thanks!
We use regular paper envelopes to send the harnesses, so need for anything more special to send it back.
Think maybe you need a custom sized harness, or still have questions? Please email us